The aim was to bring changes to behaviour and working together on energy consumption lifestyles.
Key actors designed by themselves the contents of the measures they took and the ways to take action. The institutional local department gave them support (personnel in the organization of events, places to arrange meetings, etc). The Pracatinat trainers were facilitators in the project process.
The key actors involved were:
- Schools, integrating curricular issues as well as bringing changes in methodologies to the teaching development program
- Parents and relatives engaged in school activities of their children
- Institutions for environmental and sustainable education guaranteeing educative settings, opportunities to development activities, study visits and residential short courses
- Local authorities providing a framework for collaboration
- Cultural and environmental local stakeholders providing cooperative work: activities, exhibitions, laboratories for students, teachers and parents